Welcome to the SECOND edition of the Mitsol Fibre To The Home Bluff Scoop, keeping you in the fibre loop. This newsletter will keep you up to date with the status of all Mitsol fibre builds in the Bluff and provide you with some important facts about fibre.
If you missed our previous newsletter, Edition ONE, not to worry, Click Here.
Mitsol Fibre Build Progress Report
Grosvenor – Civil work is 90% completed, Fibre work is 10% completed, and we will start to bring certain blocks live in this suburb by the end of May. We are taking pre-orders.
Fynnlands – Civil work is 5% completed, and will start to bring certain blocks live in this suburb by Mid-June. We are taking pre-orders.
More Bang For Your Buck
PROMO ALERT!! Be sure to check out WebAfrica’s latest PROMO packages, available only over Mitsol Fibre. Promo ends 31 December 2021. T&C’s apply.
To view all packages over Mitsol Fibre, Click Here
Benefits Of Fibre
If you are still undecided that Fibre is the service for you, we have compiled a short list of the benefits of fibre to demonstrate why it is the broadband internet service of choice for fixed line residential use.
Fibre optic cable,
- Adds up to 2% in value to your property.
- Is cheaper than ADSL and LTE wireless services.
- Connection speed is limitless. Speed, speed and more speed. Scientists are yet to exhaust the full potential and carrying capacity of fibre optic cables.
- Is immune to temperature changes, severe weather, lightning and moisture, all of which tend to hamper the reliability of copper cable.
- Is stable, it does not carry electric currents, only light waves so it’s not inhibited by electromagnetic interference (EMI) that can interrupt data transmission.
- Does not present a fire hazard like old or worn copper cables can.
- Unlike copper cables, fibre is not susceptible to theft, as fibre has no resale value.
Cool Tech Tip
To view Cool Ideas fibre packages over Mitsol Fibre, Click Here
Have Any Questions?
Our Fibre To The Home FAQ document will answer any questions or address any concerns you may have regarding the installation of fibre to your property.VIEW DOCUMENT